Click here to Download Hall Booking form
Rules and Regulations:
1. All activities shall be in keeping with the dignity and respect for the sanctity of a holy place and according to Hindu Traditions. Behaviors in and around the temple facility not conforming to the sanctity of temple, the Hindu traditions and disturbing to the community at large will not be tolerated.
2. Not rented for funeral services.
3. Shanti Pooja may be performed within temple facility without the picture of the departed person.
4. The temple management will not entertain an application for the use of the facility from any group or organization that will discriminate against attendance because of race, color, religion or creed.
5. Sanctum area is strictly prohibited except for priest.
6. No alcoholic beverages/smoking/illegal substances allowed. No meat or food with garlic/onion to be served on the premises. No food allowed on carpeted areas.
7. Use of staples and nails are not allowed to décor the rented area. Only use masking tapes that won’t take paint out. All décor should be removed at the end the event.
8. No subletting allowed.
9. Leave all footwear in the designated shoe area.
10. Renters hereby agrees to hold the Trustees, priests, custodians, and its agents and employees free and harmless from any loss, damage, liability, cost or expense that may arise during or caused in any way by such use or occupancy of the HTBN Temple area.
11. Any representative of the HTBN can enter the rental place for the purpose of inspection without disturbing the performance. HTBN reserves the right to cancel the agreement with one-month notice. HTBN will refund all the fees taken. If any part of the contract including intended use of the premises is violated this contract is null and void.
12. Cancellation of the reservation within less than 10 days period prior to the event date will result in forfeiture of the deposit. Rules may change from time to time and you will be notified well in advance prior to your date of use.
13. Users of the Facilities are required to comply with the requirements of all applicable county, state and federal codes (including health, fire and life safety), laws, regulations, as well as the ordinances and regulations of the City of Bloomington. Users that fail to comply with the above are subject to cancellation of the event. Please check with City of Bloomington to determine if a Special Event Permit is required.
14. Use or storage of propane, butane or liquid fuel is prohibited inside the Temple premises.
15. Users must present appropriate permits prior to use of heating sources (e.g. electric appliances or other open flame).
16. Cooking is permitted only in the kitchen area only if the kitchen is rented.
17. Use of amplified sound for events is subject to the approval of the HTBN. Use of amplified sound in the outdoor areas of the Facility must be limited to the following time periods between 10 a.m. & 10 p.m. Any times other than these, the user would need to get a permit from the City of Bloomington.
18. Facility should be handed back to HTBN after cleaning and removing all garbage and disposing in the garbage dumpster. Upon satisfactorily inspection of the rented area the deposit will be returned. Additional charges may be levied for cleaning and damages after the final walk through by temple management.