Education – Youth
Class Starts on Sunday, August 26, 2018
Time: Every Sunday from 4:00 PM to 5:30 PM
Age Group: 5 to 13 years
T Shirt: $15 (you don't have to buy a new one if you have one from last year that fits you)
Book: $5 (no need to buy if you have the one purchased in the past)
Language: $50 (enrollment is optional)
Sudhir Pai: 309-531-8229; Nirmal Jain: 309-533-1338
HTBN Youth Club
Bloomington Balwadi Mission
Balwadi’s main aim is to promote Hindi at the grass root level in young students of Bloomington-Normal area.
- We will teach how to speak, write, read and understand in Hindi- for complete Hindi learning.
- Balwadi teaching syllabus connects students to their everyday life and hence speeds up their Hindi learning.
- Children will learn Hindi language through modern methods, games, flash cards, play, storytelling and various other teaching methods.
- We will teach the beautiful language of Hindi in short, easy, and fun lessons.
- The class is divided into two groups : Group 1: Age 5 to 8 years Group 2: Age 9 and above
2018 -2019 session of Balwadi classes will begin on September 19th, 2018 and will end in May, 2019. The session will complete one [edu Hindi] level during this time. It will consist of 22 to 27 classes depending on school calendar during which they will finish one Hindi level.
Class Duration and Location
The classes will be at HTBN once a week on Wednesdays except Holidays and winter vacation.
Group 1 – 06.00 pm to 07.00 pm (Age 5 to 8 years)
Group 2 - 07.10 pm to 08.10 pm (Age 9 and above)
Enrolment is open now. Click here or scan the QR code to register.
There will be a fee of $100 per year (payable to HTBN) for class materials.
Please contact Mrs.Prasanna Nethi at 309-660-7546 for more information.