Updated Covid-19 Guidelines
Given that the Covid-19 infection rate is now raised to MEDIUM level in our county (as per CDC county-wise map), please adhere to the following updated Covid-19 guidelines while visiting the temple. This may change if the infection rate level changes in the future.
- Please stay up to date with the Covid-19 vaccine and booster doses as per CDC guidelines.
- Please do not visit Temple if you have Covid-19 symptoms or you’re in close contact with Covid-19 patient. Please get tested ASAP and follow CDC-recommended quarantine guidelines.
- Wearing a mask while visiting the Temple is highly recommended. If you are at high risk for severe illness or you are not fully vaccinated, talk to your healthcare provider about whether you need to wear a mask or take any other precautions, and adhere to those while visiting Temple.
- Please continue to follow good hand hygiene.
- Be respectful to all Temple volunteers & follow directions provided by them.